CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Almost there!

The day is almost here. I have two days before that big day. We blocked off 2 days for my install and boy am I excited. I have been so frustrated with my hair for the past few days because I can't do a thing with it. Every body around me is getting excited for me. It's like a huge thing now. It's like a new baby coming into the family. I've gotten calls from friends and family that can't wait to stop by and check out the end result. The client that I lost to sisterlocks, her hair is coming along so nice. She and I went for her 1st retightening last week. Her hair was super thin. I was so surprised at the growth her hair did and the partings are barely there. I took some pics this morning after I washed my hair. I blow dried it but ladies I looked like Diana Ross in Lady Sings the blues. You know that scene where she was coming off drugs in the Betty Ford clinic and her hair was all over her head. LOL!! That will give you an idea as to where my hair is now. I might get brave enough to post the pics later. Really don't have the time now. Have to get ready for church.

Have a wonderful day!

0 comments: