CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

2 months locked down!
















My babies are 2 months old today and I am still very much in love with them. My girls and I went to the movies yesterday and after the movie let out it was raining like crazy. I walked in the rain with pure enjoyment and stayed in the rain because I know I would look good soaking wet. My babies were jealous. "Mama I'm getting wet!" It just the girls and me. I love spending time with them.

My hair is starting to get noticed. One of the ladies I work with wanted to touch them because she really could not make out what then were. She thought they were absolutely beautiful. Another lady noticed how thick they are getting and a stranger off the street says "OMG girl you have the prettiest braides!" Of course what did I say..."No honey, they are locks."

My nappy loc tool is suppose to come in the mail soon. I can't wait. The last time I seen my loctian was July 11th. She has been putting off my appointment because he schedule has been hectic. I totally understand. As of right now, my next visit is not until September 14th. That is 2 months in between retightening so I think I will see how this tool will help me out. I know I'm not going to like doing it all the time but it will at least help me with the time in between. Check out my 2 month pics.

1 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Happy 2 months! Your locks are progressing nicely!