CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I did it! Oh Yeah!!!


I got my nappy loc tool in the mail the other day. OMG!! I did my own retightening. Ok I will say this..Carmen if you are reading, I take my hats off to all yall that are doing it on a regular. Straight God given patience.Babeee, my arms hurt afterwards. It took me a whole day at work to get thru it but I did it and I am so proud of myself. Now after going thru that, I look forward to seeing my loctian on my next go around. I will do it every now and then but that was a JOB! This is freshly retightened.

2 comments:

anthia-ofo said...

I'm gearing up to DIY from now on. I've been told the trick is to do just a few at a time. You did a good job retightening your locs.
BTW
You've been tagged!
ps/ the rules are on my blog.

Saabira said...

Your it!!! Check out my blog to see the rules