CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Class Reunion!!

Can you believe I am about to have my 20 year class reunion. I am tripping. This site called Ning helped me locate people I had not talked to in years. I am having so much fun talking to old friends. I was talking to my friend from NC and I told him I really did not want to go to my reunion alone. The last time I went to my reunion I was married. Not happily but married. He was good to have at parties because the brotha could dance his a** off. Anyway at my 10 year reunion my ex-husband and I went to the meet and greet. We could not make it to the banquet the next day because this fool was acting like a d*** fool. So I missed it. So here I am 10 years later and I really did not want to go alone. I mentioned it to Mr.B and he said he would drive up and take me. I thought that was so sweet. He lives in Durham yall and I live in Michigan. Thats a 12 hour drive. I'm still smiling.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I logged-in just to type to you! My high school reunion is next year. I was able to see 20-25 classmates at our high sch. homecoming game. :)
I hope you have a great time!
Take Care~