CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Almost 7 and still loving them

Hey Ladies! I don't have that much to update. I went a month without posting anything about my hair. Well not much has changed. I'm growing. I'm not posting pics this time on purpose. In the last post you can see how much growth I have. A few weeks ago, I cut a few locs in the front. I basically cut the perm off my ends. I was curious to see what it looked like. Very surprised at how much my hair had grown. Well in a few weeks, I'm going back to my consultant to get groomed and re tightened. It has been almost 7 months since she has done my hair so I thought I would let her cut my perm off. She's pretty excited but so am I. The reason I'm not posting pics now is because I want to wait until after my re tightening. Another reason is I'm at work and I don't have access to any new pics of me. Although I can take a few on my phone and post. I'm ranting aren't I? LOL..sorry!! I do that from time to time. Well ladies give me a few weeks and I will give you a new look for me. I can't believe I'm cutting already. My sister keeps telling me to wait but I am so tired of these straight ends.
Oh Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. May God bless you in this new year.

1 comments:

Naturally Sophia said...

Congrats on reaching the point of cutting your ends off and your 7 month milestone. Peace & Blessings in the New Year!