CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 20, 2009

8 months now




We are now 8 months old and I love them short! Hello ladies.I had my perm cut off at 7 months. I didn't think I was going to like it but I knew it was another stage I needed to go thru. I was ready to get rid of my perm. I just wasn't sure I'd like the short hair. My hair has never been this short. I LOVE IT!! I thought it was cute before I cut my perm off.It is the bomb now. You can really see the definition of my locs. I've gotten major compliments on them. My mom, who was totally against them, now likes them. One of my sister's is already contemplating locking in a few weeks. These pics were taken the end of Janurary, when I got my retightening and grooming. Since then, I have gotten another retightening. My hair is really growning. In these pics you can see that they hit above my eyebrow. They now come below my eyebrow. They are a man magnet!!
I still braid and band. I condition for the first time. OMG did that feel good. I will try to do it once a month for starters and work my way to twice a month. They even look good freshly washed and straight.
I apologize for the short update. I will update again soon.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Hi Ms. Lady! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your hair is looking good. I know you love how thicker the locks look now that the perm part is gone. I understand as someone who went through the same hair issues. Girl I have that book. I am reading it now " throwback or keeper". Hmmm. He definitely keeps it real and gives you food for thought. Getting standards hmmm. Maybe my standards weren't clear enough or maybe they just ignore them. Oh by the way I love that jacket you have on in the car. The color looks good on you. Well chocolate goes well with anything.

Angelia said...

You are an inspiration. I got my sister locs installed Dec 5,2008 with about 2 inches natural and 5-6 inches perm. I have been wearing rod sets since i havent matured and there is not much i can do with mine. I will be so glad when i am able to do styles like you. Your hair is pretty