CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Look at me now!!




Look at me now. I'm 11 months locked. I am so pleased with my journey thus far. I've made an appointment with my consultant to get a retightening at my year mark. I've got enough new growth to go right now but I'm going to hold out till June.
Do anyone remember Prell shampoo? I remember my grandmother use to wash her hair with it. It really cleaned her hair. I loved the smell of her hair after she washed it. All she used was Prell and her hair was always soft after she pressed it. Well I found some at Walmart a couple of weeks ago. I remember hearing that it would strip perms and relaxer. I bought it and washed my hair. My hair was squeaky clean. After it dries, it is so soft.
I know I haven't posted in a while. Been really busy dealing with a few things. I will post at my year mark. Wow, thats in
a couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Hi!! It looks really good.I clicked on your pic and the lock is really plumping up. Thats alot of progress. Too cute!!

Lock University said...

We found you! We just added you as an ALUMNI at www.LockUniversity.com! You are now part of a learning network of blogs. Each time you blog you move to the head of the class so keep blogging.